Soon, in almost every garden plot, multi-colored zucchini will lie, exposing their sides to the sun. I once began to grow white-fruited zucchini varieties, and now in the garden every year there is a real zucchini rainbow: white, yellow, green, black, striped. Last year, we also added round zucchini: striped Round Nice and dark green Round from Piacenza.
I've often heard: "Well, what to do with them, what to do with them then so many?".
Our zucchini do not stale, dishes from them are in demand, are loved. Maybe someone will come in handy with our favorite recipes, suddenly someone will discover a delicacy in a zucchini.
The first is pancakes with zucchini, lazy and gourmet. Very tasty with sour cream and herbs.
IN gourmet pancakes I cut the zucchini into thin slices (across). I dip each slice in the dough and fry on both sides. Seasonings according to your taste.
I stuff round zucchini. From young ovaries with a diameter of 10-12 cm it is necessary to cut off the top together with the stalk, remove the pulp with a spoon, chop and mix with minced meat, fill the hollow zucchini tightly with this mixture. Fasten the lid on top with matches or wooden toothpicks. Can be served one piece per serving.
Same stuffing pumpkins varieties Smile and Kroshka. I mix boiled rice, raisins, dried apricots with a spoonful of honey and stuff everything tightly into the pumpkin. I cook in the microwave.
In a transparent ovenproof saucepan you can cook zucchini, pumpkin and carrot stew. I cut carrots into slices, zucchini and pumpkin into cubes. I put it in layers of different colors, you can add semi-boiled rice, raisins. Pour in water and simmer, covered, until tender. Serve on the table in a transparent saucepan.
Recipe for a delicious zucchini salad for the winter (a variant of lazy squash caviar), it seems to me, will appeal to many. You can eat it hot, cold, just make sandwiches out of it, add it as a side dish. He's good everywhere.
2 kg of zucchini; 10 pieces of medium-sized bulbs; 5-7 pieces of peppers (not small); 10 medium sized tomatoes.
For pouring into 1 liter of water, take: 350 g of tomato paste (not Italian); 2 teaspoons of citric acid; 2.5 tbsp. tablespoons of salt; 1 glass of sunflower oil; 1 cup granulated sugar.
Cut the courgettes lengthwise into 6-8 pieces. Remove seeds and skins, cut into slices (with a knife or on a shredder). Cut the onion into slices, pepper into strips, tomatoes into slices.
Vegetables are placed in a boiling pot in the following order: courgettes, onions, peppers, tomatoes. Each tab is cooked for 10 minutes. Then the salad is immediately laid out on hot jars and rolled up.
Enjoy your meal!
T. Razina, gardener, winner of the competition "Summer Season-2"
HD Harvest vegetable garden A delicious breakfast of zucchini tastier than pizza
For the existence of our site, it is necessary to display ads. Please be understanding and add the site to the list of exclusions of your ad blocking program (AdBlock and others).
Channel Tatiana's harvest garden 755 rollers
A delicious breakfast of zucchini is tastier than pizza, watch a video recipe for making breakfast from zucchini online.
- 1 Zucchini
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 4-5 eggs
- sausage, ham (optional)
What to cook from zucchini? Dishes from zucchini are very diverse. Recipes for cooking zucchini are so diverse that almost anything can be prepared from zucchini. This is preparations for the winter, and desserts, and snacks, and you can even make a cake from zucchini. Today I will show you how to make a delicious quick breakfast from zucchini. that tastes better than pizza.
An excellent summer recipe, considered an alternative to the already boring pasta. Such unusual noodles can be used as a side dish or as the main dish of the table. And she will definitely surprise your guests.
- 2 zucchini (it is better to choose young and small vegetables)
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of young garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- fresh chopped cilantro
- ground black pepper, salt, other spices.
- Prepare food for cooking noodles. Wash the squash and carrots thoroughly. Clear the last of the earth. For a summer recipe, you need young and juicy vegetables; you won't be able to cook them in winter.
- Cut the carrots into strips. You can also grind it on a coarse grater. In fact, carrots are optional. However, its own taste is practically not felt in the finished dish.
- Trim the zucchini on both sides, removing the so-called “butts”. Cut it in half exactly. Cut the zucchini carefully into small, thin strips. The thinner the future noodles are, the tastier the finished dish will turn out.
- Pour the sunflower or olive oil into a skillet and heat to maximum temperature. Add the zucchini and sauté for 2 minutes. Then mix well.
- Add the carrots and cook again for 2 minutes. Stir the resulting mixture, add pepper, salt, and the rest of the spices to taste. Place the lid on the dish and let it simmer in your juice for a couple of minutes.
- Place the noodles on a plate and let cool for a few minutes. Serve warm. Good as a side dish for meat. Can be eaten with salad.
Quick baked zucchini snack
According to one of the best simple recipes with step-by-step photos, you can quickly and deliciously cook an appetizing zucchini dish in the oven for breakfast or dinner.
- zucchini (preferably young) - 1 pc.
- tomatoes - 2-3 pcs.
- hard cheese - 100 g
- mayonnaise - 100 ml
- garlic - 3-4 cloves
- vegetable oil to taste
- pepper (optional)
- dill for serving.
- We choose for cooking a fairly young and "slender" (small diameter) zucchini. Cut the vegetable into circles, 5-8 mm thick.
- Put the slicing of the main ingredient of the dish on a greased baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices or, like the zucchini, into circles, leave them ready.
- Season the grated cheese and crushed garlic (pre-peeled) with mayonnaise in one suitable container. If desired, add your favorite spices or pepper to the cheese mass.
- We spread the cheese sauce over the zucchini circles, put the prepared tomatoes on top, lightly salt each slice.
Zucchini can be yellow or dark green with or without pale green stripes. Zucchini is medium in size and elongated in shape, flattened on the sides. The rind is of medium density, smooth and shiny. The pulp is medium hard, juicy with a moderately pronounced taste without sweetness. As a rule, zucchini grow to the size of a massive club, and many gardeners even strive for such "records". But it is still better to grow zucchini of such varieties that do not have massive sizes, since the larger the vegetable, the more water it contains.
These "UFO zucchini" are the easiest to distinguish from the rest because of their unusual shape. They can be of any color (from pale to green) and have a jagged "superstructure" along the diameter of the fruit. The flesh of the squash is stiffer and denser than other varieties of squash, which is good for culinary experiments and processing in high temperatures. It is especially good to stew squash with meat and chili.
Delicious zucchini with nuts and garlic
You can cook zucchini in a pan in such a way that "you lick your fingers", and very simply and quickly, according to one of the new recipes.
- young zucchini - 2-3 pcs.
- walnuts - 50-100 g
- garlic - 3-4 cloves
- flour - 1 tbsp. l
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tsp
- dill, parsley
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l
- salt pepper.
- Chop the greens as finely as possible, put them in a container with pre-ground walnuts (choose the degree of chopping to your liking) and crushed garlic.
- Add salt, pepper, vinegar and any spices to the spicy dressing, mix and leave in readiness.
- Cut the washed zucchini into large pieces, put in a spacious container, sprinkle with flour, salt and spices, mix. By this time, we should already have a preheated pan so that there is no time for slicing the zucchini to start up the juice.
- We immediately put the cubes of breaded zucchini in a well-heated frying pan with butter, fry over high heat.
Put the fried vegetables in the prepared container, add the nut-garlic dressing, mix and serve.